Monday, August 23, 2010

Pet Sounds and Stereo System

Hey, I'm back! I went to Orphaned CD's for the first time since I got back and I suddenly came to the realization that they're good if you're randomly walking in there to browse, but if you're looking for something specific they have absolutely NOTHING! I went in there with the hopes of finding Bitches Brew, Apostrophe, and The Red Album, but their selection was extremely weak. Strangely enough, I did end up coming out of there with Stunt, Birth of The Cool, and The Pet Sounds Sessions 4-disc Set (the latter for $11.99, I might add!) and I was really pleased. The moral of the story is: If you go into Orphaned CD's, don't expect to find what you're looking, but expect to find something cheaper and almost as good. Speaking of music (isn't that what I'm almost always apeaking about?), I have finally gotten a shelf dedicated to my CD's, Vinyl, Record Player, and Stereo, so I'm going to spend the ret of the day organizing all my musical stuff-osity. And to end today's wonderful blog, I will post a beautiful picture of the greatest children's book of all time:

No comments:

Post a Comment