Saturday, August 7, 2010

Orphaned CD's and "The Mainstream"

Hey, its me again! So today, I found this great place on Reseda called Orphaned CD's. It' a really small place, but it's got some great stuff! They've got used CD's and over 1,000 records (not including their 45's and 78's!). I was like a kid in a candy store and I ended up getting this rare promotional RHCP EP/Single that was in a pile of used mini-LP's that were all 50 cents! I also went ahead and got a copy of the When I Come Around single with the alternative cover. They had some pretty good stuff and I was pretty happy. The best part was the fact that this place is only a 5-minute bike ride from my house!


Also, tonight, I'm going to upload the first episode of my radio show, "The Mainstream" where I play Novelty, Humor, World, and Avant-Garde music that most people don't get the privilege of listening to.

Finally, I'm gonna be gone for the next two weeks, so hopefully I don't completely forget about this blog by the time I get back. But if all you people are lucky enough that I don't, then there will be more on the way! Oh, and since I ripped off their idea, I feel it only necessary to give The Cocktail Twins as much free advertising as possible. Anyways, see you in two weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I must go to this Orphaned CD's! And, er...thanks for the plug. :)

    ReplyDelete