Friday, August 6, 2010

Pretty Awesome Stuff!

Hey there, everybody! So recently, I was looking for some little public domain jingles to use in my videos, and I stumbled across this compilation of production music from Ren and Stimpy. You'll probably remember alot of these songs from shows like Spongebob and Rocko's Modern Life, and I really recommend it to people out there making movies and whatnot. This is just awesome mood-setting stuff perfect for virtually ANYTHING. You can read about it here:

And download it here:



There's even a volume 2! This is just a 5-Star Download and great stuff to listen to. I take no credit for any of this, some guy with a bunch of free time just compiled it all up and designed the cover.


On that note, last month, when I was in Columbia, South Carolina, I went into a record shop called "Papa Jazz". Their record prices were dirt cheap, and I was able to get about 12 albums all for around 25 bucks. Out of all these records, the coolest one that I got probably had to be Led Zeppelin III, just because of the spinning wheel, and the fact that it was still in its wrapping (though the vinyl HAD been taken out). I also got "Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs" by Derek and the Dominos for $4, and "Rock and Roll Music" by the Beatles (which I'm pretty sure is a rarity... please comment) for 3$. So, yeah. I was in a pretty good mood today, and I WILL be posting tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You can always check out our UK production music library "Quest Worldwide Production Music" in the future if you need anything else! - please see us at www.qwpm.com

    ReplyDelete