Sunday, September 5, 2010

Well, Shucky Darn!

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been busy having a life. Ah, I'm just kidding, I don't have a life! But what I do have are a whole bunch of new CD's and junk, not to mention a new repertoire of novelty songs for the show. I went and visited with that bald guy who keeps following me around, and we headed over to Amoeba, The Pasadena Swap Meet, and Penny Lane Records, and I really made out like a bandit. I'm serious, for 50 bucks, I got Brain Salad Surgery, Nirvana: Unplugged In New York, Weezer (The Red Album), Bitches Brew, Marquee Moon, Station To Station, VU, Muswell Hillbillies, Village Green Preservation Society, The Pros And Cons of Hitch Hiking, a 2001: A Space Odyssey movie poster, some buttons, and a pack of meat stickers. Well, shucky darn! And if you haven't heard of any the albums I previously listed, well then too bad for you. Here's a sneak-peek of what you can expect from the next Mainstream episode:


Now isn't that wonderful! Hopefully I'll post tomorrow or the day after, so until then... uh, bye.

4 comments:

  1. ROFL! So, that's where I got "shucky darn and slop the chickens"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, how 'bout that. You'll never guess what I got Doyle yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spam egg sausage and spam? That's not got much spam in it.

    ReplyDelete