Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Mainstream! And other good stuff...

Well, I've decided to start up "The Mainstream" again! It'll be up around 8 tomorrow night on www.themainstreamshow.blogspot.com . Also, I've recently re-discovered my love for Scooby-Doo. When I was a wee little tike, I watched every episode of the first three incarnations of the show, and A Pup Named Scooby-Doo!. I think what I loved most about it was the chase songs, my favorite of which being "Tell Me, Tell Me" from the episode "Who's Afraid Of The Big, Bad Werewolf?".



Also, I'd like to thank "The New Scooby-Doo Movies" for introducing me to Phyllis Diller, Don Adams, Don Knotts, Jerry Reed, and Cass Elliot. Speaking of Don Knotts, I had a really strange dream last night in which Michael Richards starred along side Don Knotts and Andy Griffith in "The Andy Griffith Show". Oh, yeah, and Jack Soo was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment